Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto-Legends

A Naruto Forum RPG.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell us about yourself

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tell us about yourself Empty Tell us about yourself Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 am

Silver

Silver
Admin
Admin

This is just a topic where you can tell us a lil bout your real self. I'll start.

My real name is Jonathan Montez. You can call me Jon. I live in Texas, have long-ish black hair. I like Metal and some hip-hop. My favorite color is silver or black. (Not Goth)

2Tell us about yourself Empty Re: Tell us about yourself Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 am

Zammuel

Zammuel
Admin
Admin

My real name is *you may want to sit down it's long xD* Riley Christopher Trevor Shane David Maxwell Peterei Francis Perry, I live in Hershey Pa, the instruments i can play are Fiddle, bass guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, the lute, the fife, bagpipes, the accordion, the trumpet and the harmonica, I am currently dating someone who I'm completely in love with and that's really it ^^ Minasan, kon'nichiwa

3Tell us about yourself Empty Re: Tell us about yourself Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 am

Zoro

Zoro

Well, the names Marc Fielding, but you can call me whatever you damn well please. I reside in Wareham, Massachusetts. Otherwise known as the shithole no one wants to go to. What are my interests? Well I enjoy listening to music, writing raps or poems, doing nothing, and on occasions staring into the sky. I have an above average IQ, but I tend to keep that quiet, making myself seem less intelligent than I really am. If you read through all of that crap I wrote, well then I guess you deserve a cookie.

4Tell us about yourself Empty Re: Tell us about yourself Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Silver

Silver
Admin
Admin

Cookie!!
Ri, you've got a long name. O.o

5Tell us about yourself Empty Re: Tell us about yourself Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Rido

Rido
N-L Owner | Head of Staff
N-L Owner | Head of Staff

My turn ^^. My name Is Reed McLevis, I like in Rochester Minnesota, I have brown skater hair with chocolate eyes ^^. Hobbies include gamining, riding my bike, Taekwondoe, and skiing. I am going in highschool and hope my Taekwondoe will pay-off ^^. If you read this whole thing...you don't get a cookie.

6Tell us about yourself Empty Re: Tell us about yourself Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Zammuel

Zammuel
Admin
Admin

Silver wrote:Cookie!!
Ri, you've got a long name. O.o
I know this already Razz

7Tell us about yourself Empty Re: Tell us about yourself Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Zoro

Zoro

Oh and i'm hella lazy. Hence the fact that I left out plenty of shit about myself.

8Tell us about yourself Empty Re: Tell us about yourself Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Chinote

Chinote
Genin
Genin

You will all just call my Chi or Chinote because that's how I roll. I live in the US, and that's the farthest I'll go. I love metal and rap and enjoy writing my own lyrics, mostly about rl and online experiences with my failing at life.. Anyways.. >> Anything else, just ask, I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum