Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto-Legends

A Naruto Forum RPG.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seven Swords

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seven Swords Empty Seven Swords Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Rido

Rido
N-L Owner | Head of Staff

Kubikiri Houcho (Decapitating Knife): Chinote
Samehada (Shark Skin): *Reserved*
Rai Roga (Lightning Fang): Rido
Hiramekarei (Flash Splendor): OPEN
Gyouu (Cloud Burst): OPEN
Bakuro (Revelation): Silver
Soraken (Sky Sword): Zoro

Kubikiri Houcho (Decapitating Knife)-

Visual Description: The sword is shaped like a giant butcher knife. It has a circle cut out of the top and the semicircle near the handle, which, as demonstrated by Suigetsu, seem to fit the sword's purpose of decapitation aptly, and gives something to wrap a back strap around. Its handle also appears to be detachable, as Suigetsu is shown screwing it off when not in combat and reattaching it for combat. While the handle is removed, it is relatively short. When reattached, however, it seems to extend by about four times its length.

Samehada (Shark Skin)-

Visual Description: Unlike a regular sword, Samehada is covered in large scales that shave or shred any surface instead of cutting it, much like a shark's skin - hence the name, and has a small skull at the tip of the handle. It is usually wrapped in bandages. The sword is able to stretch and bend, allowing Kisame to swing it at his targets like a flail. During his fight with Killer Bee, Kisame unraveled the bandages around the blade to reveal Samehada's true form: the scales grew longer and opened outwards, the hilt elongated itself, and the weapon opened a razor-teethed mouth at the end. The more chakra it absorbs, the larger it gets.

Rai Roga (Lightning Fang)-

Visual Description: The Lightning Fangs are twin pike-like swords that resemble dragon fangs, and can be connected at the hilt to form a larger double bladed sword

Hiramekarei (Flash Splendor)-

Visual Description: A large double handled sword shaped like a fish with two holes near the top, kept wrapped in bandages even while in use

Gyouu (Cloud Burst)-

Visual Discription: th04.deviantart.net/fs23/300W/f/2009/245/2/4/Noctis_Sword___Complete_by_Alrynnas.jpg
Broad Sword with steam pipes atached to hand guard.

Bakuro (Revelation)-

Visual Description: A massive blade, used in old Japanese times as a horse slaying sword. The blade is five feet long and the hilt is eleven inches long. It is incredibly hard to wield with just one person, but it’s certainly possible after using chakra to do so. Bakuro’s grip is taped and a long chain runs along the blade part of Bakuro. The chain starts just above the hilt and ends just short of the tip and is tied off at both ends. Obviously, it is incredibly sharp and is has one edged side. At first, the blade is colored black

Soraken (Sky Sword)-

Visual Discription: Silver sheathe, double egded blade Claymore *broadsword* red tassel around gray handle, Cross shaped guard, blade is 109 cm, primarily dual-handed, the handle is made of silver, at the bottom of the handle is a small compartment that can hold ointment, poisen etc, weight is about 5.5 lbs.

2Seven Swords Empty Re: Seven Swords Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Zoro

Zoro

The man with many blades? What the hell?

3Seven Swords Empty Re: Seven Swords Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Rido

Rido

He's a NPC xD I made him 'cause I got bored if ya want one of the blades you can have it. Same with Bijuu

4Seven Swords Empty Re: Seven Swords Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Zoro

Zoro

In that case, i'll be taking Soraken.

5Seven Swords Empty Re: Seven Swords Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 am

Zammuel

Zammuel
Admin
Admin

Zoro wrote:In that case, i'll be taking Soraken.

It grew on you didn't it XD

6Seven Swords Empty Re: Seven Swords Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 am

Zoro

Zoro

Riley wrote:
Zoro wrote:In that case, i'll be taking Soraken.

It grew on you didn't it XD

Haha, yeah it did. Its a nice third sword. xD

7Seven Swords Empty Re: Seven Swords Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Takeo

Takeo
Genin
Genin

If I can, I would like to be the Wielder of the Cloud Burst.

8Seven Swords Empty Re: Seven Swords Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Silver

Silver
Admin
Admin

Done

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum